Neha Naik is the Founder and CEO of 3 successful businesses including a successful recruitment agency, sleep consultant company, and a data analytics company. She’s an official member of Forbes Business Council, an invitation-only organization for successful small and mid-sized business owners. Neha’s boutique recruitment company, RecruitGyan, specializes in helping hyper growth tech startups build and keep a first-rate team. She implements strategic recruiting and retainment initiatives to reach an average 92% fill rate, increase a company’s hiring rate by 65% and reduce turnover from 54% to 21%.
Now, with over a decade of experience working with Fortune 500 companies and startups in full-cycle recruiting, Neha shares her insights on tech recruiting and business trends on various platforms.
- Harnessing the Power of AI in Recruiting and Retention
- Optimizing Your LinkedIn Profile and Resume To Land Your Dream Job
- How To Evaluate Your Current Company Culture Before Recruitment
- 3 Steps To Create A Powerful & Purposeful Job Description
- Ensuring A Unified Approach From Your Leadership Team When It Comes To Recruiting
- Boost Your Confidence After Job Loss – 5 Tips For Moving Forward
- Out of the box Strategies To Attract Top Talent
For more info, click here to navigate to view the RecruitGyan site .
Check out this session at Dallas Startup Week 2023 by clicking here.
Add the session to your calendar by clicking “add to calendar” to make sure you don’t miss out.