- This event has passed.
Digital Fight Club: Dallas Startup Week 2022
August 11 @ 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Tired of boring tech events? So are we. We’re turning the technology panel on its head.
We put 2 technology experts on stage, in the ring 2 feet from each other in front of 5 accomplished “referees” and let them defend their position on a topic in their field.
We do this in front of 500 CEOs, technologists, entrepreneurs and investors.
So there is no pressure.
Then we let the refs and audience (that’s you) vote for a winner. That’s not boring. That’s fun.
…and you might learn something.
Register to attend Digital Fight Club by clicking here!
Register to attend Dallas Startup Week sponsored by Capital One at b.link/dsw22
6pm – Doors Open / GA cocktail party with DJ Jason Esquire
6pm – VIP Reception at The Sundown @ Granada
7pm – Fights begin
8pm-ish – After Part on the rooftop @ The Sundown
The Fight Card
Fight #1: The Metaverse
Fight #2: Brand and Consumer Transparency
Fight #3: Supply Chain
Fight #4: Sustainability, Profitability, & Growth
Fight #5: Cybersecurity
Fighters: Andrew Hopkins – President, PrivacyChain vs TBA
- Opening salvo: 45 seconds each
- Rebuttal #1: 30 seconds each
- Rebuttal #2: 30 seconds each
- Ref Question #1: 15 seconds each
- Ref Question #2: 15 seconds each
- Head Ref: Becca Weigman – MD South, Accenture Song
- Charan Lota – Group VP/Chief Engineer, Toyota Connected Technologies
- Holly Briedis – CDO, Fossil
- Nancy Flores – CIO/CTO, McKesson
- Angela Marano – VP, Business Transformation, Southwest Airlines
In partnership with